Wednesday, February 08, 2006

WonderCon 2006

Just a notice that I'll be in San Francisco attending the WonderCon this weekend (February 10-12) selling my sketchbook "Bits and Pieces". I'll be exhibiting with my my buds and uber-talented dudes Patrick Morgan (www.patrickmorganart.blogspot.com) and Jose Lopez (www.desoluz.blogspot.com) at Booth 548. We'll be next to uber-artistos Louie del Carmen (www.randomanomalies.blogspot.com) and Octavio Rodriguez (www.thecano.blogspot.com). For more info regarding the Con, check out www.comic-con.org. If you're in the area, come visit us. Would love to meet you!

4 comments:

Martin Wittig said...

John, Wish I could be there! Good luck with the book!

Amelia Lorenz said...

Yay! I can't wait to meet you guys. I've seen your artwork online for months now, and finally I can buy a book of it for myself!!
Hope to meet you saturday!

a

Garrett Shikuma said...

Woo hoo! I'll be attending Wondercon too. Im looking forward to swinging by your booth John, and checking out all the great artwork you guys have to show!

Emily How said...

Hi John! It was such a great pleasure meeting with you. Thanks so much for the little sketch and the inspiration. Best wishes to you!