Monday, June 14, 2010

Comic-Con 2010




Well, it's almost that time again: Comic Con is just about a month away. So, will you be exhibiting at the Con this year? If so, let me know in the comments section. I'd love to do a post on who's coming to show and sell. I'll leave it open til July 5 then close it up. At this writing, I'm furiously trying to get my last "Bit's and Pieces, Vol. 4" book ready. Once I know where I'll be, I'll update the location and such. Hope to see you all there!!!!!

UPDATED:
The Mighty Mark McDonnell will be at C-9!

6 comments:

Mark McDonnell said...

I'm in baby! I'll be at Table C9!

Best,

MAC

Unknown said...

I'll be there!
mostly at the Udon booth, and possibly at the Capcom one as well.
See you all there!

SILVER KNIGHT said...

awesome!! can't wait to get your book! do you accept reservations? :)

Devy said...

Still enjoying your link fest of a blog after all these years...but I still wanna see more of your juicy artwork! :)

Sterling said...

I don't have a table on the exhibition floor but I will be participating in the art show if anyone checks that out. Looking forward to seeing everyone's awesome work.

Noah said...

Thanks so much for the post, really effective data.
hotels Boston MA | shrimp recipes easy | slip and fall