Sunday, June 18, 2006

Inspiration - Colin Stimpson


I'm so happy that my friend and former colleague Colin Stimpson has a website.

He was the Art Director on "The Emperor's New Groove" and provided amazing visual development and background design for Hercules and Hunchback. He just finished illustrating a children's book titled “Poison Diaries” for the Duchess of Northumberland due out soon on Pavilion books. What can I say, Colin is just awesome and a true inspiration. As you can see, he's a master at Photoshop and his styling is truly beautiful. Definitely bookmark Colin Stimpson for truly inspirational work!!!

5 comments:

Mark McDonnell said...

WOW. This guy is quite a talent John. Nice to see he is promoting himself . . because wow. Thanks for alerting us.

MAC

Hans said...

Yup Colin Stimpson is awesome! I'm a big fan of his work.

Marmax said...

My eyes popped out for a second! Amazing work! I want that book when it comes out.

the doodlers said...

Your friend's work really sings. I especially like his use of those rich black and whites, and the elegant curvy shapes he handles so well. Thanks for posting the link.
~Arna

raybanoutlet001 said...

coach bags
kate spade outlet
kate spade sale
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
nike factory outlet
detroit lions jerseys
mont blanc outlet
coach outlet online
skechers shoes