Tuesday, May 22, 2007

TENG Inspiration: Marcelo Vignali

The incredible Marcelo Vignali!! Definitely bookmark his blog and website!
All work on this post copyright Disney


Doron Meir said...

beautiful artwork, and quite different in style from his blog posts. Interesting to see this side of his work. thanks!

karimq said...

Hi John this is Karim

I Work with Animations & Comics

I liked your Job so

I wanted to leave you my Blogspot

so If you like my Job Add me to your Link Section At:


keep going with your Fine Art!

LeftyJoe said...

GOD I love all the posts....but these three touch me in my aztec places, (I know, I know, I'm just reffering to MY particular aztec places) lol, KUDOS fellow art compatriot, KU-dos!!!

Dougal said...

What namely you're saying is a terrible blunder.
Muslim baby names | repurposed furniture | poultry seasoning