Monday, March 26, 2007

Class of the Titans





I've posted this before, but I'm always happy to post again the artwork for Class of the Titans, produced by Studio B Productions in Vancouver, CANADA and directed by my good friend Brad Goodchild. Brad's a great director and designer and is the brave chap who gave me my first break in the business when he gave me a chance to board for PepperAnn way back in 1998 (yep, it's all Brad's fault!!).

Anyway, check out the great work he and the talented folks are doing for the show. Also check out Jeremy Tin's blog. He's the character designer for the show and his designs are amazing! Beautiful work Brad, and I hope we get to work again!!!!!

6 comments:

TIN! said...

Thanks John!!!

EDWARD said...

Just paid a visit to the nice folks at Studio B. Kudos to them for one of the last classically animated shows on TV. Great studio too. Got to meet Blair and Rob, ├╝ber talented crew there.

G1toons said...

cool designs and layout

Melissa said...

OMG...I know this is late...but I must say of love this Class of the Titans art! I'm such a huge fan...I was hooked from the very first episode I saw. I love the picture of Pan...he's so awesome. I love Pan XD And Archie...those two are tied as my favourite. I'm doing an RPG with a friend...and my character Haileigh doesn't know who to choose XD (much like Atlanta I guess lol)

tati a. said...

im part of the artist who made class of the titans this project is so cool

Oberon said...

Thanks so much for your article, quite helpful material.
phd programs online | cheap hotels in charlottesville va | Beans recipes | Tex-mex recipes | hotels montreal downtown