Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Inspiration - Simon Rodgers






Here is the ferociously talented Simon Rodgers. I met Simon when we worked together on the Tarzan TV series at Disney some years ago. I vividly remember how talented this guy was!!! Beautiful, dramatic work and great epic compositions. The first piece above was done for a "Conan project". Can't wait to see more! It's really a treat to see him work digitally too. The man is a monster, not to mention one hell of a ping-pong player and a great guy to boot! Bookmark Simon at his blog here.

4 comments:

Steve said...

another awesome link John =]

Jarrett said...

wow...

Sam Nielson said...

John, thanks for continually providing such inspirational stuff, both in your own work and sharing works of other artists. If I ever need to feel humble, I just come here.

Marmax said...

I love that monster in that second image. Great stuff!