Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mas Oldies but Mas Goodies!!!!

Most of these I posted before, but it's always nice to revisit and get reinspired. Enjoy!


James Finch
JD Turley
Sketch Travel Blog!
Ed Li
Green Submarine 821
Ken Harsha
Lubomir Arsov
Martin Wittig
American Cartoonist
Dominick Domingo
Ryan Carlson
House of Many Colors
Art of Crom
Greco Concept
Paul Wee
Elephant Art
BlackWing Sketch!
Jim Schlenker
Fabien M
Caffeine Artist
Runery Berg
Thor Hauge
John Kenn
Roberto Pena
Tablet Monkey
Lauffray
Alexandre Thomas
Julien Georgel
Crayon Box of Doom
Jakob Jensen
Think and Paint
Tom Humber
Billy George
Ben Caldwell
Armand Serrano
Frank Stockton
Korys Diner
Andy Bialk
Justin Thompson
Sebtikh
Jinzoningen
Rex H
Stef Choi
Farouk-Cherfi
Baptiste Lucas
Olivier Brut
Mes Mains Gauches
Mahoas
Wouter Tulp
Krusty's FunHouse
Clebouille
Gwelito
Fabrice Ascione
Lionel Francois
Scott Seeto!!!
Robot Pencil
Simon Rodgers

23 comments:

Juan Bauty said...

i missed that blog listings!! great! :-)

DamDam said...

best blog ever
its always a pleasure to browse your links, thks John !

Tom Scholes said...

I'm flattered, thanks so much <3
Love your work and blog.

Eva Vázquez said...

Fantasticos todos

Julkillo said...

Thanx for this links,you´re the greatest John!!

Avner Geller said...

thanks for another round of great inspiration!!

George Cwirko-Godycki said...

awesome links

Bryst said...

great as usual

Erik D. Martin said...

Thanks for posting me man! ack this just makes me realize I have to update ack!

Juan Carlos Cárdenas said...

VERY COOOL

Wouter Tulp said...

Thank you very much, for adding me to the list! Cheers, Wouter

Samuel Michlap said...

Hey John,
email me your latest contacts, I just tried to use the one I had and it bounced back.
lets catch up man!

Sam

P. Alvarado said...

Thanks for always posting these great links!!

Anonymous said...

台北酒店 酒店兼差 酒店兼職 酒店

sachin.k said...

It will take days to post coments on your blog,was following your blog from lat 2 years n saw many fantastic works ...Thanks for posting :}

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀 酒店打工 酒店工作 酒店上班

Dadasaheb sutar said...

awesome links....
thanks for sharing :)

Drawingmachine said...

Thanks for the great links.

Marcelo Vignali said...

Happy birthday John!

Marcelo Braga said...

Thanks John, for sharing all these great links. Whenever I need to see something cool or discover a new great blog, here's the right place. Cheers!

Radu Prisacaru said...

I really enjoyed this post. I have read over a few other posts you have up and I will say you do a great job of blogging. I will be looking for new post daily...Keep up the good work! I invite you to see my post, I hope you will find interesting too.

Eva Vázquez said...

Geniales todos

Marie Thorhauge said...

Cheers for the link mate!
Awesome work on your end!
-m